So I was away from my sharpening station and found that I had some time on my hands so I set up a make shift sharpening station. I had some of my sharpening stuff with me but not all of it. I ground new primary bevels with my Tormek on my chisels. Then with some sand paper and spray adhesive, I flattened my stones,made tiny little secondary bevels.
In the meantime, I found this cute little brace at the flea market store for $ 12. I’ll have clean off the rust to figure out the brand name stamped on it. Its nothing fancy, but just the right size for me.
In the meantime, my front fence gate sits waiting for me to get off my but and finish it.