Wine Rack Progress

I made some progress on the wine rack yesterday.  This isn’t a difficult project, I just haven’t had time to work on it.

After squaring up my shelves and making them look pretty, I used the drill press and a hole saw to rough out the holes for  the bottles.

The Paduk is really pretty wood and looks beautiful with just a planed surface.

Check out  the figured walnut in my Wenzloff saw.  Wish I could take credit for that handle.

Here’s the lay out.  Now on to dado making and shaping the holes with rasps.

One thought on “Wine Rack Progress”

Leave a Reply to Laura Mansfield Cancel reply