Well, now that I figured out my logo (thanks again Tom!), I better go do some woodworking. So today, I fit the final fronts to the drawers and added oil rubbed bronze handles so I could get rid of the ugly blue tape.
I haven’t blogged about it since .. sheez .. March (Everything’s better with a face frame even the view from above). I’ve managed to get my knee functioning well again .. without surgery but with lots of PT. So I’m back in the saddle and had some time this weekend to work on the lift cabinet.
I was able to finish up my kerfing plane and actually resaw a board. After kerfing the board, I resawed the board with my panel saw .. which convinced my that I needed to build my frame saw. My plan is to build Shannon’s frame saw Semester 4 – Roubo Frame Saw.
Here are some of the photos of the plane:
All my posts for this project can be found on the right hand side under the Kerfing Plane Project Page.
I’ve making slow but steady progress on my Kerfing Plane. This is a project from the Unplugged Workshop book. I’ve got a nice wide piece of curly cherry to resaw and its too big for my band saw.