Well, now that I figured out my logo (thanks again Tom!), I better go do some woodworking. So today, I fit the final fronts to the drawers and added oil rubbed bronze handles so I could get rid of the ugly blue tape.
I finally finished up the drawer for my bedside table. I’ll be working on the TV lift table but progress and blogging will be sparse. I’m dealing with a medical issue (my knee) that’s going to make it difficult to do much woodworking for the next few months .. at least.
Anyway, final shots of the Bedside Table:
Work’s been getting in the way of desk progress. All my normal time off has gotten consumed by meetings and other work stuff. So today I got my first real time in the shop and managed to get my first drawer in.